NEW RELEASE - Order here: https://www.createspace.com/7352739
GHK-Copper Peptides for Skin and Hair Beauty
Why is this publication is important? Includes never-before released data on cancer, COPD, anti-pain, and anti-anxiety effects of GHK.
COPPER PEPTIDES RETUNE YOUR GENE PIANO TO HEALTH - However, not all copper peptides improve skin or hair. Learn from the discoverer of regenerative copper peptides, biochemist Dr. Loren Pickart, the secrets that have most recently been revealed about this amazing molecule, what skin care products you can start using today, and what it may mean for your long-term health in the future.
SKIN, HAIR, AND MANY DISEASES OF AGING
GHK was first studied for wound healing (1983+) and later for its effects on skin and hair. In many controlled, peer-reviewed published articles, GHK was found to:
* Tighten loose skin and thicken older skin
* Repair protective skin barrier proteins
* Improve skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
* Reduce fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and overall appearance
* Smooth rough skin
* Reduce photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions
* Improve overall appearance
* Protect skin cells from UV radiation
* Increase hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size
* GHK topped 1,309 genes as the best Broad Institute computer recommended
bioactive for the treatment of human metastatic colon cancer.
* GHK, at 1 nanomolar, resets the programmed cell death system in
human cancer cells (human neuroblastoma, leukemia, and breast cancer).
* GHK-copper plus ascorbic acid appeared to remove a sarcoma in mice.
* GHK inhibits NFKB p65 which is believed to promote cancer growth.
* Repair damaged DNA at cellular level at 1 nanomolar (47 genes UP, 5 genes down).
* GHK-copper induces cell differentiation.
* Resets 84 genes to growth inhibition or cancer inhibition.
OTHER POSITIVE ACTIONS
* Topped 1,309 genes as the best Broad Institute computer recommended bioactive for
treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Restored healthy function
in COPD affected cell at 10 nanomolar.
* Protect tissue in mice from acute lung injury. Increase SOD activity. Suppress p38 MAPK, IL-6, TNF alpha, and strongly suppress NFKB-a molecule, which is believed to be the primary cause of the diseases of aging.
* Cause adult stem cells to produce more growth factors, increases stem cell differentiation.
* Increase the healing of many tissues (skin, stomach, intestine lining, bony tissue).
* Induce strong anti-anxiety actions in rats within 12 minutes.
* Possess anti-pain actions.
* Strongly activate genes of the Ubiquitin Proteasome System used for cell cleansing
(41 genes up, 1 gene down).
* Block cortisone's anti-regeneration effects.
* Suppress the insulin and insulin-like system that reduces lifespan in roundworms.
* Reduce fibrinogen synthesis. Fibrinogen levels are the top predictor of cardiovascular
* Increase nerve outgrowth and strongly affect 700 nervous system genes.
* Act as a powerful anti-inflammatory.